Saturday, September 06, 2008

Sunday bloody sunday

My beta is slowly falling and my period has started. I have stopped feeling cheated and angry - and now feel grateful for the chance to have another go.

I tried to throw out my collection of positive pee sticks this morning - but couldn't quite bring myself to - maybe next week.

My husband went back to UK yesterday and we both cried like babies at the airport for at least an hour before he went. I felt a bit like a freak show - grown adults that could not stop wailing.

We have made the resolution that unless he has a very clear approved (by his boss) plan in the next month to take 12 months off - then - I will go back to UK.

So this will most likely mean I have another go at IVF in the next few months - and if he is not coming - then I will be back in UK by Christmas.

Life is too short to go on any longer apart.

2 Comments:

Blogger alisa said...

I save all my pee sticks from failed pregnancies so that I can compare them to the next time I get pregnant. It's much easier to part with them when you have something else to look forward to.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Bee Cee said...

Sorry this time didnt work out for you. I really hope the next time is the magic one. Thinking of you.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home