Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Counting down and still no pee sticks

Tomorrow (Friday) is d-day - and I am trying to prepare myself. One moment it is bad news - the next it is good. I could ofcourse sort all this out and pee on a stick - but being a perverse type of person - that seems too easy - and ofcourse - it could well end the hope I have in my heart!!

I will head off at 7am tomorrow morn for blood - and hope I hear in the afternoon. I am in Sydney and IVF clinic is in Melb - one wouldn't imagine in this day and age that should slow the process up - but who knows.

I am working tomorrow night (someone sick) - so I will have plenty of time to post the results.

Any symptoms I hear you ask: NOPE. Well - not really - I had cramping five or six days ago - gone now. I do have dreadful gas - but that is the progresterone as I had it the past two times.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bee Cee said...

Good luck hun. I am rooting for you.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

It's tomorrow there, right? I'm no good with time zones.

Good luck!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Portia P said...

Good luck my dear.

Everything crossed for you! xx

11:07 AM  
Blogger Evil Stepmonster said...

Thinking of you today. Best wishes for a great result.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home