Friday, August 15, 2008

5 dpo - 3dt

Mmmmm nothing much to report - except to say I am awake at 01.30am - progesterone doesn't seem to make me sleepy!!!

I had a couple of days of sore boobs and a few tiny cramps but nothing now - just eating like a horse (thanks progesterone).

This two week wait feels quite different from the other two - I suppose not being on mega doses of FSH recently would always make it so.

Beta is supposed to be Monday 25th of August - except I am going to be in New Zealand on the first day of my holiday.

Sooooo I am going to try and bring it forward to Friday 23rd. Only draw back with that is that my husband will have already left for NZ and I will be getting the news on my own (well - I do have a lovely girlfriend who says she will take me out to celebrate - or get wildly drunk and sob into my tissues)

I know my dear sweet sister will start suggesting I pee on sticks by Tuesday or Wednesday - and as I have had no trigger injection - it would be safe too. But am I ready for the news.

Good luck to everyone else with betas around this time. The July gang have been rather lucky with BFPs - hoping to join the party.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I hope to join the July group with BFPs soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the well-wishes. I wish you the best of luck for your FET. Hopefully, we can both be celebrating in a few days! Keep us posted- I'll be checking back on your blog soon. Oh, and keep me posted with any symptoms- I too, do not have many "symptoms"- just a few minor AF-like cramps. No sore boobs or anything though:(
Good luck!!!!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, I just re-read your post- NOT an FET, but a donor cycle. BEST of luck to you! Sorry for the mis-type!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Premature Ovarian Failure and Infertility said...

Hi there, wish you all the luck in the world for happiness. Stay calm and take it easy. I would be on ET hopefully next week, so I am dreading the whole thing, but I am confident that this should work.

Please do drop by my blog if you get a chance...

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home