Monday, August 25, 2008

Beta has RISEN

Wellllllllll - my beta has risen from 18 to 50 - so it has done what it was supposed to - but still not out of the woods.

Another blood test planned for Thursday - this time in Christchurch. Our holiday in NZ is turning into a hop between pathology labs. But I am VERY HAPPY TO BE DOING IT.

Also pleased to say I am still feeling sick in the gut - most of the day - except when I am eating - which is often!!

Thanks for everyones good wishes - please keep praying for me

***addded**** not sure I am going to be able to post on thursday as we are heading to wine country... so don't assume no news is bad news.

4 Comments:

Blogger Evil Stepmonster said...

YAY! We LOVE a rising beta! I'm still praying for you.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh my god! Could this really be it?

I'm keeping everything crossed for you that it keeps going up.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Peeveme said...

That's great news. Have a good trip and I'll be rooting for you.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Wonderful news sweetie, still praying for ya!!

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home