Friday, August 22, 2008

VERY low positive

I thought I was going to have heart attack when the nurse rang me - she made me repeat my name address and date of birth - I didn't think I was going to be able to say it - my pulse was racing so hard - my breath sooooo sharp.

And the news: beta 18 at 10dpo 3dt. She said they like to see it at 60.

It's not good - tho she did say it could be a late implanter.

Please say a prayer for me.

Another blood test in NZ on Monday.

What a day.

And finally I have symptoms: metallic taste and a 'sick' feeling in my gut.
LONG MAY IT CONTINUE.

****Added Saturday morning here now - and I have finally peed on a stick - and I am looking at a nice pink second line - not super strong - not nearly as strong as the control line - but not one where you have to squint or hold at a certain angle. Also I am feeling properly sick - like nausea. Ooooo I have let hope take over my heart - to misquote evil stepmonster.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I'm giving a cautious woohoo! for you right now, and hoping and wishing for it to double away.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Portia P said...

Oh sweetie, i'll pray for you and have everything crossed. xxx

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping that your beta continues to rise.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Evil Stepmonster said...

Everything is crossed for you. Climb beta climb!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Wonderful news sweetie!!! I'm here....hoping and praying for those numbers to go up, up and away!!

Big hugs xxx

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home