Friday, August 08, 2008

7 eggs

ER was yesterday - and they got 7 eggs from 8 follicles!! My sister is fine - she was a bit sore yesterday - and I tried to help as much as I can with all her kids.

My husband looked after her 3 year old while we went in for transfer. He ended up down at the beach with her (a good 20 minute walk with a 3 year old) - and they had a great time.

Sooooo hoping for more good news today- not sure if they ring me and tell me how they are going - or if i have to wait until tomorrow when they ring to give me transfer time.

I am feeling quite calm about it all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Portia P said...

It's sounding good...!

Your sis sounds a wonderful girl - it's a hard thing to go through but we all do it because we're so desperate for offspring. To do it for someone else is even more amazing.

I'm so pleased you have 7 eggs. Fingers crossed for good fertilisation!

Thinking of you xx

10:56 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

7 eggs is great.

Hoping the good news continues to roll.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have an amazing story and I wish you and your sis all the best. We are ET buddies, so I will be thinking of you on Monday!! Let's hope the little guys like their new home!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home