Friday, September 12, 2008

One week on

I feel like my life has rewinded to three months ago - no husband and nooooooooooooooo baby. Blood test yesterday showed beta had returned to 2... at least it wasn't ectopic .... or if it was at least it wasn't troublesome.

This came on top of the news yesterday that my husband's niece is pregnant.

I have been expecting this since I stayed with them last year and spotted the folic acid in the cupboard. She is just 27 or 28 - and has just clocked over 2 years in her current job - so I expect the timing was neatly arranged for maternity leave.

She is a lovely girl and I can't be jealous - but I have a rage deep inside at the ease of which she is fulfilling this basic human instinct.

My sister and I have phone 'chat' with our doctor on Wednesday and we will be pushing for a flare cycle.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bee Cee said...

It's hard not to feel left out when yet another pregnancy is announced..and its not yours. I know exactly how you feel.

Hope the doc lets you move forward quickly.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Bee Cee said...

Argghh, just tried to email you but it rejected. Can you drop me an email at defintionofinsanity@hotmail.com so I can check I have the right address?

Thanks

10:45 AM  
Blogger Bee Cee said...

oopps its definitionofinsanity@hotmail.com. Made a typo.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Evil Stepmonster said...

Just wondering how your chat with the Doc went? Is your sister willing to go again?

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home