Thursday, November 01, 2007

9dp2dt - give or take a few hours

It feels like 'day 26 in the big brother house and everyone is still asleep' - not much going on inside. Have felt slightly sick the last two mornings - but I often do in the days before my period. I have been exhausted but that is jetlag as I have been waking at 1am until 3 or 4. I have been hugely gassy but that is the progesterone. Mmmm all that sounds like a lot going on.

I haven't poas - as over the year I have poas soooo many times - and the snow white screen is the stuff of my own personal horror movie. I am going to wait until early next week. I start work on Monday - so will try and leave it until Tuesday. Here is hoping I get that far.

I am off to Palm Beach (just north of sydney) for the weekend - friends have rented a tree house. It should be great - they are lovely friends - but they drink A LOT. I am going to try and just pretend to sip - and if quized am going to liar about taking anitbiotics or some such thing.

I am missing my husband more than you can believe - and can summon up a river of tears - just wishing he was here to give me a hug.

1 Comments:

Blogger Busted said...

Ugh - it is so hard to not analyze every little feeling as a potential pregnancy sympton. Hang in there, I'm rooting for you!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home