Sunday, October 21, 2007

Retrieval on tuesday

Went back to the clinic on Friday - and would you believe - they found several more eggs - not big - but biggish. And the star follicle from Wednesday had grown a lot.

Sooo after much agonising - going ahead with retrieval on tuesday. Obviously - there may only be one - and they have warned it may be empty - but after weeping and howling soooo much on Wednesday - I am feeling lucky.

The doctor said at my age with my fsh - we were lucky to get one!! I don't agree - and think a different protocol at a different clinic - we will get more.

Trigger shot tonight! What a few days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Ugh. What a rollercoaster. I just emailed you, but I wanted to drop a note of support here, too. I'll be thinking good grow and mature thoughts for you.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Busted said...

Glad to hear they found some more - good luck tomorrow!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home