Friday, October 12, 2007

Something going on!

Day 4 of stims - and something is going on in there!

I woke up this morning at 3 with mild cramps - strong enough to stop me sleeping but not sharp - more like a dull ache. I had two baby asprin - and the pain vanished and I went back to sleep. My clinic doesn't see me again until Day 8 - which seems like an enternity - and it feels like anything could happen in that time.

All fine today - not a niggle - I think I will see how I go over the weekend - and then if it is still worrying me on Monday - will try and have a scan then.

Off to France tomorrow for the weekend - what a pity wine and coffee are off the menu - still I can have a warm, buttery croissant or two.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

If I'm counting correctly, today is day 8. Does that mean a scan for you today or tomorrow?

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home