Monday, October 08, 2007

Anticipation - day 17

Tomorrow feels like a big day - I go in for my scan AND HOPEFULLY will get the nod to start stims.

My period finally started on friday night - and I can't tell you how much better I felt after- physcially and mentally it was like a huge weight had been lifted. I am now off work for the next fortnight too - sooooo am preparing to have mighty big wind down - and maybe create a baby.

I know, I am an IVF newbie - and feel only hope and anticipation - though I have read enough to know how rare it is to hit the jackpot the first time.

My husband yesterday said he really hoped it worked. He has been rather reluctant to say the least - so it brought tears to my eyes.

Another amazing amazing thing is - he has given up the booze until ER. He hasn't had a drink for a week - and claims he is not going to until after he has done his 'thing'. Awhile ago I asked him if he would cut down around ER - and the last week he announced he was giving it up - I thought he would last a day - but he has really surprised me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Busted said...

Good luck! I will be hoping your first go is a lucky one! My husband has given up caffeine and wine as of today through when we find out if I'm preggers or not. They are such good boys, aren't they?

-Busted (bustedbabymaker.blogspot.com)

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home