Monday, October 29, 2007

Symptomless

Not a symptom in the house! And weirdly (is it weird?) - I kinda like the prog pess thingys -I feel calm and focussed. Have just arrived in sunny (make that HOT) Sydney - so nothing like flying around the world and being thrown into the arms of my dear dear old friends - to take your mind off the two week wait.

I don't know why I feel sooooo optimistic - CRAZY - maybe its cause the cycle turned me into the poster girl for 'poor responders' - and everything and everyone screamed cancel, chuck it in - and we put sooo much faith in this one embryo - I am sure it won't let us down. Or maybe it is the progesterone making me feel like a mum already.

Either way - we are giving it a shot - what life is all about. - hey!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I have high hopes for your embryo! Have a wonderful time in Sydney. It's spring there now, yeah? Spring, new beginnings, growth, new life... sounds like just the mojo you need.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Portia P said...

Good luck my dear.

Sooooooo envious of you being over there. My nephew was born there only last week and i'd LOVE to see him!

Are you staying out there?

xx

9:15 AM  
Blogger I love being a Mom said...

Remember it only takes one, so enjoy your 2ww and I hope all your dreams come true.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home