Thursday, October 25, 2007

on board but worried

My embryo is on-board the good ship 'worried about everything'.

Transfer was a nightmare - or should I say the first time they tried to do it it was - the second time is was like nothing. The doctor thinks she hit a nerve in my cervix - cause in the space of one second I went from fine to sweating, numb hands and about to throw up. Not much fun - anyway - they stopped - and let me spend 10 mins coming back to life - and then did it again - and wow it was easy - such a weird experience.

Since then - I have spent far too long on dr google - and am now worried as all hell - that my embryo was only two cells on day 2. The embryologist said two cells was fine - and everything seems to say between 2 and 4 cells - but dr google also says there is an increase in implantation if it has turned into a 4 cell. Having said that - it could have developed into 4 cells half an hour after it was transfered. On the plus side - they were two very even cells with little fragmantation.

Crikey - I have got to stop this worrying - it will achieve nothing. I am awake at 3am - I hope my cells are still awake too and growing.........

3 Comments:

Blogger Busted said...

Step away from the google! Good luck. (And I love that you used the word crikey).

8:05 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I agree, step away from Dr. Google. He can be very helpful, but he can also be dangerous to our mental health. Best leave him be for a while.

I'm keeping everything crossed for your little embryo to grow big and strong. (Even my legs, because what the heck, it's not like I'm allowed to have sex right now.)

6:50 AM  
Blogger Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Fingers crossed your embie is dividing and conquering as we speak (type?).

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home