Wednesday, October 17, 2007

crash and burn

Cycle cancelled - only one egg.

Spent several hours sobbing and wailing - feeling like my dream had died - but am starting to pick myself up.

I knew from the start that a long protocol was not going to be right for someone of my age and fsh - and surprise surprise it wasn't. I am also pissed off at my clinic - husband and I waited 40 mins after the scan for a doctor to come talk to us about - what happeneed - what now - and eventually when noone came we just got up and left. I rang about two hours ago - and still noone has called me back.

Also pissed off at taking stims for 8 days before a scan - CRAP.

And can I also say a big double crap at my body for failing to deliver a few - that was all I was hoping for - a few eggs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh, Andi. I'm so sorry. That really sucks.

Have you heard back from the doctor yet about what next?

7:30 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

Oh goodness..this really sucks... I am very sorry

9:57 AM  
Blogger Portia P said...

Oh Andi, i'm so sorry. It's not the first time i've heard that happen to someone at the hospital you're at.

What will you do? I suppose it's a bit early to say.

I'm thinking of you - if you want to talk, i'm here.

xx

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home