Thursday, September 20, 2007

Never thought the day would come

Hold on to your cotton socks - we are poised to do IVF. I am sitting at home waiting for my drugs to be delivered - the best they could tell me 'ooo sorry love - it will be some time between 8 and 4'. Fantastic - my day off stuck inside - but to be honest - I am happy to be waiting - cause it means we are taking action - cause it means we might end up with a baby. I have spent 18 months reading blogs - and I know it hardly ever ever ever happens on the first go. Not when your are 40 with high FSH anyway. But I can't help but be hopeful.

I start sniffing on Saturday! I am expecting to turn into a dragon woman - but maybe I might be plesantly surprised there as well. At the moment - I feel like the luckiest woman alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home