Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Heading towards FET

It has been more than 3 months now - and finally I get no second line on the pee stick. Boo hoo - but it is good really. It broke my heart everytime I got that magic second line - but no baby.

And I am heading towards my first FET. Besides the pee sticks - the other thing that has been holding me back is my absent passport.

I have applied for a visa which will allow me to stay forever in the UK - without having to apply for another bloody visa - hooray!! Except it is taking a mighty long time to come back.

I am now on week 11 - with most people getting them between week 10 and 14.... so I wish it would hurry up as I am keen to do this FET before the law changes in Australia and I have to pay through the nose.

I have taken it upon myself to start sniffing - as I no longer think my cycles are regular enough to just do a natural FET. I have gone from a 25/26 day cycle girl - to 31/36 day this last month!! I wonder if it could be the dreaded menopause.

I emailed doctor in Melbourne today - and she said not to sniff if I thought I would be there before or around day 10 - but as that is only 8 days away and still have no passport and post office is striking left, right and centre - it is not bloody likely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bee Cee said...

Good to hear from you! Glad yo have a plan even if the ruddy post office are throwing a spanner in the works.

I will be rooting for you.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home