Thursday, July 09, 2009

Surprise beta of 134

Finally found somewhere to have a beta blood test today - it aint easy when you haven't got an IVF doctor.

I went to my GP and he thought I should have a blood test in August - not bloody likely.

Anyway at great expense to the management - at a very posh private clinic - I have a beta of 134!!

God only knows what day it is past ovulation - if indeed I did ovulate.

I suppose that is the issue - and if I didn't feel so pregnant I would think it was just left over HCG from the miscarriage.

But the wave of quesyness has hit me - just like it did when I was pregnant last month.

The proof will be in a repeat beta on Sunday - won't know results until Monday.

3 Comments:

Blogger MFA Mama said...

Holy crap! Here's hoping for a miracle...

4:43 PM  
Blogger Musicmakermomma said...

Hooray for you - apparently your HCG was on the way back up! I can't remember exactly how long it took mine to go down, and at this point it probably doesn't matter; but it was only a couple-three weeks til it hit bottom. At least this time I'm already at the bottom!

Congratulations!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Pixxiee said...

I am so hoping for you. Take it from me, miracles do happen. Everything is crossed for a good second beta...

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home