Thursday, June 04, 2009

All over

I had my six week six day scan this morning - and while the sac was much bigger - it was completely empty.

I held on hope for the hour or so after until I saw my doctor - almost the first thing said was 'well at least we know one hundred percent there is no baby in the there' - to which I promptly burst into tears.

I knew it - but I was still kinda hoping they may give me a few more days.

I have now stopped all drugs and doc is hoping I may start bleeding naturally. I am booked in for a d and c next Friday in case it does not happen.

Doc thinks I should be hopefully for the three frozen ones - but just at the moment I am crying for the first time for the baby I DON'T have inside of me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh Andi, I'm so sorry. I was really pulling for you this time.

It sounds like it's too soon for you to think about it yet, but I'm going to keep my fingers and toes crossed for your FET.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Grade A said...

I am so sorry. My heart and thoughts go out to you.

4:58 AM  
Blogger Portia P said...

I'm so sorry my dear.

I so hope the FET comes up trumps, but for now, a huge hug. Getting so close must stink.

xx

11:06 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

so sorry. The waiting for the inevitable to happen is hard, there's no way of getting around that. I'll be thinking of you - I know how hard this is.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Sparkle said...

Awful news, so sorry.
Hope things go okay in the next week. I think its really promising that the doc. is so optimistic about the frozen embies, great news.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Evil Stepmonster said...

Andi, I am so sorry. How totally crap. I wish there was something I could to say to make the pain go away...

Take care of yourself my lovely.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home