Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Groan

I have been having period like cramps for days and have just started to bleed. My scan is on Friday. But Doc has told me to still prepare for d & c - i.e no breakfast on Friday morning.

My lovely sister is also having a grim time - she has found with previous two cycles - this part is always the hardest. She is waiting for her first proper period - and has been having cramps and feeling crap.

I feel so bad - as she has gone through this for me.

We are both eating like horses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparkle said...

Hope everything is going okay, its a horrible time for you right now. Take care.

2:16 AM  
Blogger babydust81 said...

I know it is a difficult time for you and hubby and sister. I am so sorry. But I am praying all the best for you. May things gets better from now on. Pls take care of yourself.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home