Friday, May 08, 2009

4dp 3 dt

All is fine with me. I am in a more positive frame of mind - and now searching for signs.

And making the mistake of comparing to my two previous donor cycles.

Started feeling a little sick yesterday - a few days earlier than last failed cycle.

I have sore nipples on and off - but have had no cramping. I have been drinking a lot of water - getting close to the 2 litre mark - and surprisingly enjoying it. Water is usually something I have in my tea.

Went to bed last night at 7pm - and read for about an hour - but was completely exhausted. But here I am awake again at 1am.

I am going to pee on sticks this time round - cause I was so devastated by insensitive nurse giving me the bad news over the phone (you must have started bleeding she said - errrrrrrrrr no lady cause I am taking enough progesterone to sink a ship. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

I will wait until 9p 3dt before I start.

And my sister is doing fine. Tho from previous cycles - it is next week that hits her hard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

You are having an excellent attitude about your cycle :)
(Ahem ,may I say much better than me since I am 6dp5dt and going crazy with the pee sticks...)
Wishing you the absolute most best cycle, early positives, and a great beta!

7:26 PM  
Blogger andi said...

Hey Peaches - thanks for your comments - especially the story of the woman who got preggers.

I can't access your blog to leave a reply or read how you are doing.

How are you going with the pee sticks?

My fingers are crossed for you too.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Rho said...

Hey Andi thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope that this is THE cycle for you and am sending positive vibes your way. I am also going to wait until 12dpo to start my POAS antics. Good luck!

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home