Saturday, November 08, 2008

6dp - 3dt or cramps and gass

It's Sunday in OZ and just when I thought I might escape the gass - it arrived!!

My virus has vanished - but I am still on the extra dose of progesterone each day which is not really agreeing with me. Nasty headache - which does go away partly with half a baby asprin... but is still annoying.

I had some af like cramps yesterday and today - not for long - but enough to make me wonder what is going on down there. Maybe it is just all that extra progesterone.

My beta is still 8 days away - I will be 14 dp - 3dt when I go for the blood test. Will I make it that far with out peeing??

Hey - I saw some very good news surfing the cycle sista blogs this morning - the lovely Busted is pregnant again. Her heart (and ours) broke when she lost her twins at 23 weeks earlier this year... its early days - so long may her success continue.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

Glad you're feeling better sweetie! Oh the joys of progesterone, I hate that stuff but I always think that if it's the one thing that can help my bub stick then I'll grin and bare it!!

8 days hey, good luck with that....don't let those evil pee sticks call your name :)

10:26 PM  
Blogger Evil Stepmonster said...

7 days to go! Oh I hope that there is lots of good stuff going on down there! Stick li'l embie stick.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Portia P said...

Good luck my dear. Everything crossed for you xx

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home