Monday, October 27, 2008

My sister is a star

All was good with my scan this morning - lining is thickening nicely - and no sign of cysts or rogue follicles.

All is very very good with my sister... she has a nice batch of mostly evenly sized eggs - 17, 17,18, 18, 17 - and 14 13 13 and 12.

The doc us upped her dose for two day - and she will trigger on Wednesday night - and ER is set down for Friday.

I have again asked for a three day transfer - so that will be Monday 3rd of Nov and am hoping I can work in Melbourne on Cup Day - so I can take it easy for at least 24 hours.

Finger's crossed - finger's crossed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I'm really wishing and hoping that this is your cycle. Good luck!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Evil Stepmonster said...

Well done Sis! Looking great andi. I have everything crossed for you.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Bee Cee said...

Got my fingers crossed for you Andi. Good luck for next week!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Peeveme said...

Yes, fingers crossed for you.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home