Sunday, October 19, 2008

We have lift off

My lovely sister has got the all clear for her injections to start today - and I start the lovely progynova tablets.

We could be looking at trigger next Wednesday or Thursday - pick up Friday or Saturday and transfer Monday 3rd or Tuesday 4th (bloody Melb Cup Day).

I am really hoping we scrap in before Cup Day - cause the only excuse I can give work for being 'away' on that day - someone very close has been in a car accident/eaten by a tiger/anything else completely outrageous.

Go sister - go!

5 Comments:

Blogger Evil Stepmonster said...

Good luck andi. I hope your sister's stimming goes well.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Melbagirl said...

Exciting times ... I think I will be a couple of weeks behind you.

All my prayers are with you and your sister - I am sure she will do a fabulous job.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Sparkle said...

Wow its come up so fast.
Can't wait for the first scan.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Melbagirl said...

UPDATE!

We start sniffing on Friday! Yippee.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I'm pleased to hear everything is moving along and I really hope the timing works out for you.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home