Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ER is at 12.20 on Friday

We finally got the call at 5.40 yesterday afternoon for a trigger time - needless to say I had rung the clinic about 4 times thinking we had been forgotten.

And my poor sister had to get up at 1.30 am this morning to trigger - I am not sure what her partner said yet - but one imagines he wasn't to happy about her setting an alarm at that time of the morning.

Still, at least her injections are over now. Pick up is 12.20 on Friday - and luckily her two year old goes to day care and I will just be minding the very sweet - much more independent three year old.

My husband is feeling rather left out of all of this - he is in the US and has been working 15 hour days - and while I have been trying to tell him everything - I didn't tell him - I was coming to Melbourne on Wednesday.

I rang him when I got here and he went into mini-meltdown. You know the - "I don't know what's going on - your talking to your sister more than me' - type of thing.

Anyway - he seems okay now. No doubt there will be another meltdown before transfer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bee Cee said...

Yikes its close now. Hope all goes well, many eggs are retrieved, fert goes well and your sis recovers quickly.

Finger crossed for you all.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Peeveme said...

I had to trigger at 2 am once and I was pissed.

Best of luck on the ER. Can't wait to hear how it went.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Evil Stepmonster said...

I hope everything went well with retrieval today. Good luck for Monday. Praying that this the one for you.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Sparkle said...

Wow that crept up fast, hope everything went well.

Tough trigger time!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home