Wednesday, August 06, 2008

ER is on Friday

Hey - sorry for going missing in action. My husband has arrived from the UK and we decided to take a few days and drive down from Sydney to Melbourne.

ER is on Friday - I am still hoping for eight eggs - as of Monday that looked like a possibility - my sister had two at 15 - and six at 13 - hoping they all are nice and mature.

I also have managed to extract a three day transfer out of clinic (they seem to always do two) - so hoping I have done the right thing there.

ET is set down for Monday - I am due back at work on Tuesday - but as I will also need to fly back to Sydney (just hired a car for a one way trip down) - and want to take it easy - I am poised to ring work and try and get Tuesday off too. Anyone with tales of taking it easy and getting a positive - rather than racing back to work?

Looking forward to seeing my sister tomorrow - she says she is 'over the injections' - poor old thing - I asked her yesterday how she felt - and she says she has the same feeling as when you are first pregnant - the same pain.

My husband said yesterday that I owe her big time - I thing that is the understatement of the century.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melbagirl said...

Hi Andi,

I'm a little bit excited I must admit. Can't wait to read your next post. I'm seeing my niece this weekend ... I'm so nervous!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good luck with everything sweetie, things are finally happening and you must be over the moon!

Wishing you all the best!! 3 day transfers are good, I've heard that 2 day ones work just as well tho :)

Much love xxx

3:52 AM  
Blogger Bee Cee said...

Good luck for Friday - exciting times!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

You have a great sister. I would try to take the extra day b/c you're really not 100% the second day after the transfer...some people say that it's fine, but I believe that this is a great time to really take care of yourself. Have a great time on your trip too!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home