Saturday, July 12, 2008

No more pill

I have taken my last pill this morning - and Kirsty, my sister took her last one, last Thursday.

As of yesterday - she is yet to get her period and says she feels no sign of it. She is obviously still sniffing twice a day - and has been on the pill now for almost two months.

I wonder if she skips a sniff - it will encourage her period to come?

Anyone know?

We have got our down reg scans on Thursday - I suppose it won't be the end of the world if it is delayed a day or two - but much past that - and it will all start to get very messy with my work - and the bloody olympic games!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Evil Stepmonster said...

I seem to be on very similar timing to you this cycle. I hope your down reg tests are ok this week. Have you had progynova before? Sorry to say that I found it horrid.

I was told that I might not get a period on this protocol, so don't worry too much if your sister doesn't, it may not effect anything.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Bee Cee said...

If you miss a sniff I don't think it makes any difference.

Good luck...its now getting close!
xox

6:01 AM  
Blogger Peeveme said...

Good luck with everything. IT;s so stressful to worry about your own cycle...to also worry about somebody else's must double the worry! But I'm sure your RE can manage everything timing wise.

I don't thinking skipping a sniff would encourage Af. Af is the result of dropping progesterone. The sniff-stuff wont make that happen any slower or faster since it's not progesterone. I think the sniff stuff just stims the production of FSH (I am assuming it's Syneral?)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Isn't all the lack of control just so stressful?!

I hope everything lines up as it should. Soon.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home