Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Cry baby 8dp3dt

It has been a pretty easy two week wait this time - I took a proper two days off to rest and recover after transfer - and then back to work for a few days then some quality time with my ma. Yesterday was Christmas and my birthday - a very nice day - no family rows - lovely. Today - I have been a crying girl - sobbing like a baby - I don't know what came over me - I think it has been a big build up. I am another year older - and still no baby. My husband is still in the UK - I still haven't found a proper place to live in Sydney - and I am still not loving my new job.

Anyway - I took my sobbing self home to my mum's and put this cry baby to bed for a much needed lunchtime sleep - and I am feeling much better.

Symptom watch: sore boobs (didn't have that last cycle)
cramping (didn't have that this earyl last cycle)
slightly sick in the gut (did have this last cycle)

5 days to beta!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Really hoping for good news! Take it easy and wear support to bed...that helps me with the breast tenderness...they KILL when I wake up!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home