Monday, December 17, 2007

Home and happy - Day 3 transfer

It has been a roller coaster few days. I've just had transferred one eight cell grade 1 (the best) rock star embryo - and I am home and feeling happy and hopeful. The transfer was sooo easy - after the horror experience I had last time.

It was the one and only to make it out complete on Saturday. One other egg was cracked - and two follicles were empty.

Needless to say - I was really upset - after it was looking like I would at least get three eggs.

I hardly slept a wink on Saturday night - waiting to hear if my one and only fertilized. And again last night - because they said they don't check on them on day 2 - and the first I would find out if it had stopped developing would be this morning.

I am so happy to have it back inside me. BETA TEST ON 31ST DECEMBER - a positive would be a perfect way to say hello to 2008.

My fingers are crossed for my December friends set for betas in the next few days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Sounds like a true "rock star!" Good luck!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Waiting Amy said...

Congrats on transferring a great 8-cell! I'm hoping you get that super new year!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Busted said...

Yay for Rock Star embryos. I hope you get a wonderful start to 2008.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home