Sunday, December 23, 2007

6dp3dt

Not much going on - except Christmas!!! I am enjoying just having the HCG injections rather than the progesterone pess mess things. Tho the downside is not being able to pee on a stick. I tried late yesterday afternoon and it was amazing to see one of those things come up positive. I thought - so that's what it looks like. I am going to pee every day until I see it is out of my system. I had the last injection last friday - and the verdict seems to be out on how many days it should take. I feel quite preggers - but that would be the HCG (pregnyl).

Merry Christmas to all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Portia P said...

Happy Christmas my dear. I hear (from my Mum and Dad who are out in Sydney) that the weather's not fantastic - hope the sun shines for 25th.

What injections are you having instead of progesterone pessaries? Sounds interesting....

x

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home