Saturday, July 05, 2008

Sniffing

The sniffing has begun! Something new to me - as in my previous IVF cycles I did injections. It is pretty damn easy - I hope my sister is finding it so. She went up to the snow with her family on Friday - so I haven't spoken to her to find out how it is going for her.

Sorry to be so boring - but this all still seems very unreal.

I have given up the booze but have yet to give up coffee - I will - I am just dragging it out - cause it is often the only thing that gets me to work at 6am.

Another stunning Sydney winter day - had lunch with friends at Bondi - and the sun was out - people wandering around in t-shirts - if this was a London summer we would be beside ourselves with joy.

I just need my little husband here to enjoy it with - he arrives August 4th - four weeks today - and possibly the day after transfer!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Portia P said...

Good luck.

Sniffing made me feel like I had a head cold and tasted YUCK but is better than needles.

I'd LOVE to be in Sydney whatever time of year...xx

9:04 AM  
Blogger Bee Cee said...

I found the sniffing much nicer than the injections. It felt like I was injecting forever when I did the down reg injections.

This time I am not sniffing or injecting...no down reg...yeeaahh!!

Oh and I wish I was in Oz. I LOVED Manly beach....very happy memories.

Good luck for the next stage!

4:26 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I'm sniffing for LP support this time! Seems very odd to me too. Glad it isn't too bad, can't say I am looking forward to it though.

I am pleased to hear it is all underway now. I am sure it'll fly by now it has started. Hoping for the best of endings for you.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home