Monday, December 03, 2007

New cycle - what a shock

No one is more shocked than I - that I am doing it all again.

And I must say to all those Brits - they do it better in Australia.

My husband came out for two weeks - and I managed to convince him to go to the doctor - and before we knew it - he had given them some sperm to freeze - and here I am on day 4 of FSH drugs.

Doc decided not to do 'down regs' - and to test my FSH on day 1 - and if it was low enough - we would go for it. And shock - horror - IT WAS.

Soooo fingers crossed there is more than one egg growing in there.

4 Comments:

Blogger Portia P said...

Oh my goodness me!

Good for you. Why's it better there? V keen to hear all about it...and how does the cost compare?

Hope all goes well

xx

3:41 PM  
Blogger Busted said...

Oh, yay! I have been checking in and hoping you would be back. Good luck!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Dresden said...

good luck!!

from another december cycle gal)

11:27 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Lovely, exciting, hopeful news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some oh, so welcome good news in 2008!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home