Thursday, May 21, 2009

'Not out of the woods'

What a day - I was sick with fear - and finally at 3pm I got the numbers - not bad but not as good as could be.

Beta 2 at 16 dp 3dt - 187. This was up from 56 at 13 dp 3dt.

My doctor said it was a good rise but we are 'not out of the woods yet'. It seems the average for 19 dpo is 300.

Doc has increased my progesterone to 3x daily as it fell a little from Monday test.

And I have to return for another blood test this coming Monday.

My poor sister - all this suspense is doing her head in (and mine). She said today she has been waiting for years for me to ring her and say 'I am pregnant'. I guess a few more days (I hope) won't kill her.

On the symptom front my boobs have never been so sore - I get waves of what feels like a hundred needles being poked in them. I have strange light cramps - and my stomach feels like I have done millions of sit ups (trust me - I haven't).

6 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so hoping that this is it for you, this must be pure hell!! Numbers are definately looking better tho!

Please please stick baby!

Hugs xxx

5:43 AM  
Blogger Bee Cee said...

Just caught up with your news. I do hope you get out of the woods soon. Got my fingers crossed for you.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Sparkle said...

Nice rise! I'm pretty hopeful for you at this stage. Sounds like you have a late implanter.
What did your prog. fall to, did they tell you? BTW it's hard to get an exact reading of prog, but the pessaries are getting it to exactly the right place.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I hope you find your way out of the woods. Good luck!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Evil Stepmonster said...

Oh andi - that is a good rise! Symptoms sounds great too. I am so very, very hopeful for you.

I was 79 at 15dpo

Stick little one, stick well

6:32 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

I think your rise sounds like a good jump! Will keep sending +++ rise for Monday...and hoping your sister can jump around for joy!!!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home