Thursday, May 14, 2009

Too scared to POAS.

Gulp - here I am - only hours away from 10 dpo 3dt - and I can't do it. I am too scared to pee on a stick. I was sure I wasn't going to have a repeat of last time where I had my hopes up only to be dashed by a dopey insensitive nurse on beta day.

I suppose the thing is last time I felt so sick for so much of the two week wait - that I was convinced it had worked. Now I feel so mostly completely normal I JUST want to hold on to the slimmest possibility it has worked.

I may still cave in - but I have had the evil stick in my bag for two days - and I really don't want to.

Beta is 7.30am Monday morning.

Symptom watch - I felt odd yesterday, can't really put my finger on it. Really tired - more so than any other cycle or it could just be I am so much more relaxed that falling into bed at 7pm is real easy. I haven't had the sort of cramps as the last two goes.

I will keep you posted if I POAS.

2 Comments:

Blogger Flower said...

Praying that your dreams come true and you have that BFP

2:47 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

Wishing you the absolute best on your beta today...Hoping you are yelling your number from the rooftop!!!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home