Sunday, December 09, 2007

Not such a good scan - Day 10

Mmmm I didn't like the nurse from the moment I walked into the scan room - she was grumpy and didn't like the fact - that they have been checking my ovaries inside and out (lots of fibroids inside - yuk).

Anyway - she only found three on the right ovary - there were four on saturday and all around 14 mm.

And she declared my much hoped for follicle on the left - as not being a follicle. CRAP CRAP CRAP. I was sooo hoping to have five.

Anyway - no doubt I will be back again on Wednesday - as the biggest is still only 16 mm - and maybe it will be better.

Must try and have big steak for dinner tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

What's with the grumpy nurse? That really isn't on, like it's not bad enough?
I'm sorry that the follicle wasn't. It is awful how we have to go from scan to scan willing our bodies to move up a gear.
Hope next week is better (with a cheery nurse too)

7:37 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hate grumpy nurses! Keep growing!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home