Friday, December 07, 2007

Day 8 - and One MORE follicle

Second scan today - and my famous four follicles are growing nicely on the right side. The left ovary has been missing in action for quite some time. In fact - all through my last cycle - they never managed to find it even once. This morning's nurse - after measuring follicles on the right - said 'now let's have a look for the left one'. I was poised to say - don't bother - it has gone awol - when she found it and one very nice sized follicle - very happy!!!

The big cheese nurse rang this arvo (pretty impressive on a saturday) to say they are happy with my E2 levels - rising nicely.... and I am to go for another scan/blood test on Monday - and I could be looking at retrieval on wednesday or thursday.

I can't tell you how much better I feel about this cycle than the last one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Portia P said...

Go girl!! I'm following you. I'm on day five of my stims. Not much action yet, but i'm taking it slow and steady.

Fingers crossed for you!

xx

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home