Sunday, November 05, 2006

yucky oragne juice

It is one of my fav things - freshly squeezed orange juice - in fact tho i love love my wine (AUSTRALIAN - OFCOURSE) - i often think i would be happy drinking oj (usually after a big night - when i wish i had eased off earlier) forever. but today - it tasted foul - and left me with dreadful heartburn. ooooo please let it be a sign.

My temp was very high this morning but then again it is the part of my cycle where it should be high.

I am off to Australia for three weeks holiday next week - both my sisters have four children each - and one has them all under 5!!! Dear lord - please let me be going back home with happy news.

2 Comments:

Blogger Portia P said...

Hopeful for you.
I know how hard it is to be surrounded by children of family and friends.
My bro in Sydney has 2 gorgeous little ones (5 and 2 yrs). Breaks my heart that I can't be auntie to them in person. Not sure if it woudl be easier or more difficult if they were here.
Good luck x

1:57 AM  
Blogger Portia P said...

PS: thanks for your comments on my day x

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home