Wednesday, November 08, 2006

sore throat

Grrrrrr - I spent an hour and half sitting in my doctor's surgery this afternoon - as all around people coughed and carried on.
I now feel hot and have a sore throat - and all for nothing. Somehow I assumed the doctor would give me the results from my husbands sperm test - but no - it's confidential!!!! The annoying thing is - its now most likely going to be a month before we know - as my husband is away for work - and is not back until late tomorrow - and that only leaves friday - as we go to Australia for three weeks on Monday. Somehow I can't imagine after being away for a week - I am going to get him into the doctor's for at least an hour on friday. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Portia P said...

How AGGRAVATING! Our doctor's surgery used to give me my husband's results. Totally wrong of them, but they they knew I was a woman on a mission!
Maybe he could call in for the results over the phone?
To answer your question - i'm fine. The longer answer is now up on my blog today! xx

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home