Thursday, July 07, 2011

Final and finally FET

It has almost been a year... since I have posted. And what a dreadful year... My mum died suddenly days after my last post. And life will never be the same.

I am poised to do my final FET at very posh London clinic... the one I should have gone to in the very first place.

And good news today - my progesterone levels have risen nicely and transfer may be TOMORROW.

Slightly shocked - as am doing a 'natural' cycle - and my cycles are pretty much all over the shop these days - so I was expecting for it to be cancelled.

Having said that - I have to have another blood test tomorrow morning before they make the final decision - and my one and only frozen embryo has to survive the thaw.

But I am feeling relaxed and confident.

I am going into this relying on the experts and for the first time I haven't tried to micro manage and take charge. I am expecting to do the full monty - IVIG - and all the other bits ARGC throw at you.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

It's so nice to have an update from you, Andi. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. What a terrible loss, and to lose her so suddenly. You have my deepest condolences.

Since we last spoke, quite some time ago, I've had a hysterectomy, so my days of ART are over. I'm keeping fingers crossed for you that this is the one. One of us has to make it!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

yes - fingers crossed for you. so nice to hear from you. so sorry to hear about your mom.

Mo

3:20 PM  
Blogger Roccie said...

I am so sorry about your mother. I hope my comments were not nagging when I was looking for you. My intent was to share some encouragement.

I bet it is hard to do this without her.

Best best wishes.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Chickenpig said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother. Best of luck on your FET.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home