Monday, December 14, 2009

beta now on Friday 18th

The complete lack of symptoms has prompted me to ask Doc if I can bring beta forward to Friday 18th - she has said Yes. (Thanks Tiffany for your comment - I couldn't reply to your blog - but it did make me feel better).

I had accupuncture yesterday and the woman doing it asked me how I was - I said fine. Then she took my pulse and said dear o dear - what is going on with your digestion. She was right - I had spent a lot of the morning in the toilet.

I was putting it down to a hot thai green curry the night before. But it is worth reminding my self - I am not a machine.

My job offer has turned out to be a quarter of a post - rather disappointing.

Roll on Friday.

1 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

fingers crossed!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home