Saturday, November 04, 2006

first post

Hello - I have been a infertility blog lurker for at least 12 months - as I have surfed and surfed in the quest to quell my baby hunger. So now I am going to relish it - rather than watch from a far.

I am about to turn 40 - and have only just got husband on board the baby wagon. We have been trying of sorts for the past 6 months - tho I have been trying (if you know what i mean!!) for longer. I have had every test known to man - and despite several large fibroids- and high ish fsh - all is fine with me. My husband for a sperm test on Wednesday - so we await the findings.

In the meantime - I keep up the hope that this month might be the month.

1 Comments:

Blogger Portia P said...

Hi Andi
I'm not sure how to reply to you except this way. Thanks for reading my blog.
I'm ok. Just tense and waiting to see if our first IVF cycle has worked. I've updated my news this morning.
Hope your husband's test is good news.
Good luck
x
ps: Let me know if you want to link blogs

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home